Monday, August 1, 2016

and after 3 years....

After 3 years now....my family has all moved on in various ways.  I have waves of  superbly missing him and feeling him close at the same time.  I have accepted his absence and desperately wish it was not so.    I thought i would post and try to help people by being vulnerable via transparently and authentically sharing.  I have done that but not as often as i  originally planned.

Life seems to be one tough situation after another and will always be made of situations of some sort beyond my control, some of my own making and the important thing seems to be that i walk through them as a whole human being.  Keeping my head and heart together, not being persuaded by variables to  give me up for someone else.  That's been a real gift to realize and   own deep within me that I am very valuable and it is not the right thing to give myself up for others needs, wants or desires.  This does not get me the good person badge from the Creator and it is truly not necessary or something even desirable.  I know when i see social media posts about my friends losses that there are no words i can say that will help let alone be remembered, but I know saying them anyway is the thing to do.  Grief is a bitch and also a teacher, as is everything if one looks upon it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment